Understanding specific requirements of clients related to quality sewer equipment and other, we have come into existence. A thorough research in this field is made prior inception of business in order to replace old, unhygienic and obsolete methods of cleaning sewer lines with innovative ones. Today, we proudly boast about serving advanced quality products, which assist in safe cleaning of sewer lines and performing other operations.
Our products are in sync with BIS standards. Every product is a clear reflection of great expertise inherited by all of our qualified production members. The Sewer Rodding Machine offered from our end is the alternative of obsolete methods of giving bamboo strips in line for the process of de-chocking. Cost-effectiveness is enjoyed by us due to implementation of modern and less time consuming technologies. As Indian environment and business guidelines, we carry out production process in a modernly designed facility, which conforms to BIS/IS codes.
Better communication and transportation facilities help us to function smoothly and stay well-connected to all our customers and business associates.
We also enjoy lasting loyalty of Public Health Engineering Departments of Maharashtra, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Punjab, Gujarat & Haryana, etc.
Beside aforementioned, we serve our range to DSIDC, HUDA, HSIDC, IFFICO, DSD, CRPF, L&T, BSF, Navy & Defense establishments. Nalco, Unitech, DLF, Ansal, Delhi Jal Board, Vizag Steel, NDMC also avail our products and services.
- Pick & drop facility is available round the clock for our different sewers cleaning machine for hassle-free services.
- On site repair and maintenance service of our company is provided at nominal charges.
- Cost comparison without zero compromise in quality.
- Availability of all spares parts.
- Training facility is given by experts to machine operators. Great solutions for all sewers pertaining issues.
- Offered Sewer Suction Machine, Garbage Compactor Truck, etc., are masterpieces of experienced engineering group.